Vi använder cookies för att göra din upplevelse bättre. För att följa det nya direktivet om e-integritet, behöver vi be om ditt medgivande att sätta cookies. Läs mer.
Stetoskop Littmann Classic III, student-Pärlemorrosa
The Littmann Classic III offers high acoustic sensitivity for exeptional performance when doing general physical assessments. It features dual tunable diaphragms and an updated design that is easier to clean and maintain.
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim
- New-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol which makes it less likely to pick up stains
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients, around bandages and for carotid assessment
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aestetical pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smoth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Five-year warranty